Thursday, November 15, 2012

One quarter down! - happy 25th Birthday to me

'Sam the blue blob' - Photo courtesy of Tom K
Go figure! White donkey and Black sheep in the same field! Nov 13,  2011
That's me last year on my birthday, unfortunately that's probably not even the most ridiculous photo of me. Below the blue blob is a field with a white donkey and a black sheep! I've cropped myself out of that photo but trust me I fit right in. On my birthday last year I continued on the Camino de Santiago from Finestere to Muxia, it was a beautiful walk and ended at a beach. This year was spent at a warmer beach (with no walking through unexpected bog water, score!) I played in the waves and attempted some snorkeling, my cousin helped make the day special and I sure do feel more older. Below is a song I enjoyed a lot the day of my birthday, it was definitely a day of reflection on the past year, what a trip it's been!


I was really beaming from all the great birthday wishes I received this year, it really felt like I was in a big spotlight of love. So thanks to everyone; especially Kates for the most ridiculous video ever, I felt like a cat and miracle; and my aunt Monica who always sends me a wonderful heartfelt note. Thanks for reading! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You're such a little ray of sunshine in everyone's life you touch.

    ReplyDelete