Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bored at the airport

so i'm writing this from the airport. How cool? I just came from the security check in point and i have to say I wouldn't be surprised if next time i travel every one has to strip down to briefs. I had to take my belt off and gum out and i'm standing there holding all my stuff :P almost lost my bording pass. But all is well, I'm at gate c31. Ready to go :) my luggage was 18lb and then my carry on was like 5 or something. so alll is well... just waiting to board...

Something was apparently wrong with the aircraft so now there´s an hour delay. They need to switch all of our stuff over. I guess i´d rather hear them say that then say ¨oy, does anyone have any duck tape we just have to do some last minute repairs¨ They´re pretty efficient so I trust them when they say only an hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment